Farm Equipment Auction
Keneth Oliver & Others
Just off of 58 Between Snow Hill & Kinston
Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 10:00 a.m.
Sale Held Rain or Shine, Lunch Served
Mr. Oliver is retiring from his farming operation to pursue other interests and has commissioned Russ Jones Realty & Auction Company to sell their farm equipment. This equipment has been sheltered and is in good condition.
Tractors & Sprayer
- JD 4430 Cab-Duals, Syncro Range Transmission, 8761 Hrs.
- JD 4040 Cab-Quadrange Transmission, 8589 Hrs.
- I.H. 584 with Front Hydraulic Boom
- JD 6000 Sprayer, 47' Booms
Bulk Barns & Tobacco Equipment
- Decloet 2 Row Tobacco Primer, 91 Model, Perkins Diesel, Both Heads
- (3) 1997 All Metal Decloet 12 Box Barns with Decloet Heat Exchangers, Single Phase
- (7) 1992 Decloet 12 Box Barns with Decloet Heat Exchangers, Single Phase
- 35'x150' Carolina Greenhouse with Clipping System, may be sold privately before sale due to the time of season. Call Russ Jones Realty & Auction Company.
- Mechanical 2 Row Carousel Planter with JD Fertilizer
- Mechanical 4 Row Carousel Planter
- (4) Decloet Tobacco Trailers
- Tobacco Bailer, 3 Pt, Remote Hydraulic Hook-up
- Powell 4 Row Toppers To Fit JD 6000 Sprayer
- KMC 4 Row Rolling Cultivator with Fertilizer and Insecticide Attachment
- Johnny Sheppard Pull Type Hi-Pressure Tobacco Sprayer, 8 Row, 300 Gallon
- Roanoke 1 Row Tobacco Primer, Gasoline Motor
- (3) Roanoke Tobacco Trailers
- Deutz-Allis 2500 Disc 18 Ft
- Hardee Ditch Bank Cutter with Sliding Arm
- Unverfeth 14' Field Cultivator, 3 pt.
- Hardee 7' Rotary Cutter, 3 pt.
- M.F. 4 Bottom Plow
- JD 210 Disc with Metal Drag
- JD 7200 4 Row Vacuum Planter
- KMC 4 Row Ripper Bedder with Parallel Linkage
- KMC 2 Row Rolling Cultivator with Fertilizer Distributor
- 1500 Gallon Poly Tank
- W&A 4 Row Rolling Cultivator with Fertilizer Distributor
- JD #3955 Switch Plow - Five Bottom
- Case I.H. 4 Row Danish Tine Cultivator with Direct Spray
- Case I.H. 2250 Front End Loader
- King 9 Tine Chisel
- Ferguson 15' Disc
- 2 Row Rotary Hoe
- Ford 12 Ft. Disc Harrow
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cash or personal check on day of sale for total amount due. All property is sold where is, as is, with no warranties implied. Announcements on sale day take precedence over printed material. Not responsible for accidents.
CONDITIONS: The auctioneer’s decision is final in the event of a dispute over any matter. If there is a tied bid, the auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increments he feels are in the best interest of his clients and reserves the right to waive any previously announced requirements. All announcements from the auction block supersede any printed material or any other statement made previously. The purchaser/buyer must rely on his/her own information, inspection, record and determination.
YOU ARE URGED TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY BEFORE THE AUCTION: The information contained in this brochure is from reliable sources and believed to be correct. Bidder must rely on his/her own inspection and verifications. No liability for accuracy, errors, or omissions are to be assumed by seller or agent. This listing may be withdrawn or modified without prior notice. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied. Purchaser must rely on his/her own information, inspection, and determination to bid. This sale is not subject to financing. Buyer must arrange financing prior to sale.